KYOCERA Chemical values fair dealing and promotes green procurement.
- We seek out our purchasing network on the global market based on cooperative relationships of equal and fair business.
- We clearly define our required levels of quality, price, delivery and services and proceed with purchasing procedures based on fair evaluation criteria.
- We follow and adhere to adopted laws and government regulations related to the purchasing business.
- When having dealings, we ensure leakage prevention of classified materials of the business.
- We conduct business with a consideration of environmental protection and preservation, and contributing to society.
- We open the door to all suppliers fairly and do not have preferences for related companies’ suppliers.
- On the selection of suppliers, we perform equal and fair evaluation based on QCDS-Quality, Price (Cost), Delivery and Service, and consider outstanding environmental achievement and possibility.
- When a competing estimate is received, we provide a reason for the rejected bid upon request.
Raw Material Procurement
Thank you for your interest in KYOCERA Chemical’s products.
Please contact us if you offer the corresponding raw materials.
|Epoxy Molding Compounds||Epoxy resin,
Silane coupling agent,
Colorant(Carbon black, Titanium dioxide, etc),
Silica(Spherical, Fused, Crystal),
Antimony trioxide, etc.
(Pastes / Passivation Materials, etc.)
Chemically Engineered Materials
(Casting Resins / Insulating Varnishes)
|Liquid type epoxy resin,
Propylen glycol, etc.
|Others||Unsaturated polyester resin,
Phenol novolac resin,
Please refer to the “Procurement Policy” and “Purchasing Raw Materials” sections of the Procurement page.
KYOCERA Chemical Corporation Procurement Group
IS Building, 3-32-42 Higashishinagawa, Shinagawa-Ku,
Tokyo 140-8860 Japan
Inquiries by E-mail